Artificial intelligence is revolutionizing our societies, and can now be found in all sectors. If used properly, it can help meet the major challenges of our time: ecological transition, health, etc. It is also a source of new professional opportunities. Yet women are very poorly represented in this sector, both in universities and in the corporate world.
On December 15th, 16th and 17th, 2023, 38 women took part in the SheAI Hackathon and worked on projects they came up with, following two tracks :
- Coding project using AI techniques (machine learning, computer vision, etc)
- Creative projects using Generative AI tools (ChatGPT, Midjourney, no-code, etc) not requiring coding skills.
At the end of the weekend, our nine teams pitched their projects in front of the jury, which awarded prizes to 5 of them :
- 1st prize for Coding project using AI techniques : Team Yum Yuck
- 2nd prize for Coding project using AI techniques : Team CALLiope
- 1st prize for Creative projects using Generative AI tools : Secret Team
- 2nd prize for Creative projects using Generative AI tools : Team Vision Bridge
- Special Prize of the Jury : Team Sportmate
Many thanks and congratulations to all our participants ! Thank you also to our experienced technical and business mentors : Magdalena Radová, Geda Stava, Mia Smatanová, Klará Janoušková, Tereza Tizkova, Hind Dadoun, Anastasia Boussier, Vladimíra Činčurová, Beáta Vörösová and Tereza Marackova !
SheAI: AI for an inclusive society was made possible thank to the support of our sponsors : Bluelink, Codifis, KINSKÝ Žďár, Novartis and SII. SheAI is organised in the frame of Novembre Numérique, the celebration of digital cultures !